BLEACH POWDER 9 LEVEL LIFT 500G
1. Pour bleach in a glass or plastic bowl.
2. Add 50ml of peroxide (up to maximum 40 vol.), for every 25ml spoon of bleaching powder.
3. Leave on for a maximum of 60 minutes.
4. Given the product, quantities refer to mixing ratio 1:2. (Mixing ratio can vary from 1:1to 1:2 as needed.)
5.Choose the volume of peroxide according to the level of lift you wish to achieve.
6. Use aluminium foil cut into 10 by 156 cm pieces, or if preferred use a Bleaching cap for Frosting or Tipping.
7. Apply Bleach with a flat brush or colouring comb to partitioned hair.
8. Allow Bleach to develop, checking frequently.
9. Setting times vary from 15 to 60 minutes according to: hair tone, the desired level of lift the hair condition, the different techniques, the temperature of the place of work, the volume and the quantity of the peroxide used.
10. If hair is sufficiently lightened, rinse hair thoroughly with lukewarm water.
11. Shampoo and rinse again.
12. Apply conditioner.
• First bleach hair 1- 2 cm away from scalp before treating root area.
• For high and extreme lift.
PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY