BLEACH POWDER VIOLET 500G • Violet
1. Place 35 ml Bleach Powder into plastic or glass dish.
2. Mix with enough Cream Peroxide (approx. 35ml) to achieve a
creamy paste of a viscosity as preferred by you. (Do not prepare
mixture until you are ready to use it). The strength of the Peroxide
used depends on the degree of lightening required. Generally 20Vol
(6%) is sufficient. For highlights 30Vol (9%) may be preferred.Do not use 40Vol (12%) on scalp.
3. Make a preliminary strand test.
4. Use aluminium foil cut into 10 by 15 cm pieces, or if preferred use
a Bleaching cap for Frosting or Tipping.
5. Apply Bleach with a flat brush or coloring comb to partitioned hair.
6. Allow Bleach to develop, checking frequently.
7. The developing time depends on lift required and hair quality.
(Generally development requires between 15 – 40 minutes).
8. If hair is sufficiently lightened, rinse hair thoroughly with lukewarm
9. Shampoo and rinse again.
10. Apply conditioner.
• First bleach hair 1- 2 cm away from scalp before treating root area
• For high and extreme lift
PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY