PERM LOTION 1LT • For colored & bleached hair
• Shampoo and towel dry Hair.
• Select rod size for the amount of body and wave desired.
• Wind in normal way. (If hair is longer than 20cm, block hair into sections, apply lotion to one section at a time and wind on rods.).
• Liberally apply lotion to each curl.
• Take test curl after 7 minutes and every 5 minutes thereafter.
• When desired curl is achieved, rinse with lukewarm water and towel blot each curl.
• Apply Neutralizer to each curl. Leave Neutralizer on hair for at least 5 minutes.
• Rinse with water.
PROCESSING TIME (in minutes):
• BLEACHED or HIGH-LIGHTED HAIR 10-15
• TINTED HAIR 8-12
• In a standard “cold” perm, hair is put into curlers and the reducing
agent ammonium thioglycolate is added. The disulfide bonds break
and keratin molecules are now free to move around and adjust to
the shape of the curl.
• On bleached, tinted or slightly damaged hair.
For Professional use only